The sale and purchase of livestock at all our auctions and for direct sales of livestock are subject to the terms and conditions below. A hard copy, including our Complaints Policy and Procedure, may be requested when you attend for auction or by writing to UA Livestock Limited, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN. For FCA related matters customers may also refer complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
1. Entries will be accepted from all Scottish Dorset Breeders Club members. By entering you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the Club.
2. Entries received from anyone with membership fees outstanding at the close of entries shall not be accepted.
3. All entries will be charged at a cost of £5 (£6 including VAT) per head individual or £5 (£6 including VAT) per pen.
4. Full members, no restriction in number of entries, Associate members are allowed 1 male, but no restrictions apply to females. Junior members based on the equivalent adult membership.
5. All sheep if eligible must be registered prior to the sale.
6. Any sheep which is not eligible for registration, approved or Generation 1 must be declared as such at time of entry.
7. Any lots entered as pens, must be sold as pens.
8. Only individually entered sheep are eligible for the individual show classes.
9. An inspection of the registered sheep will take place prior to the sale. Although any prospective buyer should make sure that they carry out their own on potential purchases.
10. Upset prices Individual Females 150gns and Rams 250gns. Pens no set upset. All sheep to be sold in guineas.
11. The Club remains the right to withdraw any lot which could bring disrepute to the Club.
12. All entries are received in good faith and the Club cannot be held accountable for any incorrect information.
13. No straw will be provided; vendors supply their own if required.