The world-famous Perth Bull Sales were established in 1865. They now take place at the company's new headquarters at Stirling and in July 2012 were officially renamed as the Stirling Bull Sales to reflect the new location. The pedigree bull sales are held in October, February and May each year. The sales attract thousands of visitors from home and abroad and are an integral part of the farming calendar. The main pedigree breeds comprise Aberdeen Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Charolais, Simmental, Limousin, British Blue, Blonde d'Aquitaine and Salers.
- Accommodation - Find hotels & B&Bs in the Stirling area
- Herd Health Declaration Forms for each breed can be downloaded from the links below and should be sent direct to the relevant breed society
Beef Shorthorn - British Blue - Charolais - Simmental - Blonde - Limousin - Aberdeen-Angus - Salers - Hereford - Luing
- Monday 5 May - Multi-breed sale of 226 pedigree beef bulls and females and official sale of pedigree Longhorn cattle. Sponsored by Hendricks Insurance. 11.30 am: Sale of Longhorn bulls (2) & females (2) followed by Salers bulls (6). 12 noon: Sale of Charolais bulls (48) & female (1) followed by Simmental bulls (41); Limousin bulls (67) & females (16); Aberdeen-Angus bulls (32) & female (1); Beef Shorthorn bulls (6), Hereford (4)
- Also on Monday 5 May at 11 am - Sale of beef breeding cattle (Show 10 am) Including Scottish Simmental Club Annual show and sale of breeding cattle sponsored by Carrs Billington. To include the dispersal of the Kinninmonth herd of pedigree Simmental cattle (sold under the auspices of the British Simmental Cattle Society) approx. 60 lots. See catalogue below
- Wednesday 14 May - Sale of pedigree and commercial Highland and Cross Highland cattle.
- October Bull Sales - Monday 20 to Wednesday 22 October 2014