The world-famous Perth Bull Sales were established in 1865. They now take place at the company's new headquarters at Stirling and in July 2012 were officially renamed as the Stirling Bull Sales to reflect the new location. The pedigree bull sales are held in October, February and May each year. The sales attract thousands of visitors from home and abroad and are an integral part of the farming calendar. The main pedigree breeds comprise Aberdeen-Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Charolais, Simmental, Limousin, British Blue, British Blonde and Salers.
- Accommodation - Find hotels & B&Bs in the Stirling area
- Herd Health Declaration Forms for each breed can be downloaded from the links below and should be sent direct to the relevant breed society
Beef Shorthorn - British Blue - Charolais - Simmental - Blonde - Limousin - Aberdeen-Angus - Salers - Hereford - Luing
- Monday 4th May - Multibreed sale of 206 pedigree bulls and females sponsored by Agricar
11.30 am: Sale of Salers (5), Longhorn (1), British Blue (1) and Hereford (4).
12 noon: Sale of Charolais (29), Simmental (44), Limousin (63) and (8) heifers, Aberdeen-Angus (44) and Beef Shorthorn (15). Also Special Show and Sale of Beef Breeding Cattle Including Scottish Simmental Club Annual Show sponsored by Carrs Billington. Click here for Programme and list of Judges
- Wednesday 13th May - Sale of pedigree Highland cattle - Click here for catalogue
- Saturday 12th September - Annual sale of pedigree Aberdeen-Angus females (under the auspices of the Aberdeen-Angus Cattle Society) Also important dispersal sale of the Dirnanean herd of pedigree Simmental cattle (M/s Finlay McGowan) of approx 105 lots. Click here for Press Release
- Monday and Tuesday 19th and 20th October - Stirling Bull Sales. To include the total herd sale of the Weeton Aberdeen-Angus herd (RJ & D Loftus) of approx 80 lots
- Saturday 21st November - date reserved for major pedigree beef sale