The world-famous Perth Bull Sales were established in 1865. They now take place at the company's new headquarters at Stirling and in July 2012 were officially renamed as the Stirling Bull Sales to reflect the new location. The pedigree bull sales are held in October, February and May each year. The sales attract thousands of visitors from home and abroad and are an integral part of the farming calendar. The main pedigree breeds comprise Aberdeen-Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Charolais, Simmental, Limousin, British Blue, British Blonde and Salers.
- Stirling Bull Sales October 2016 Sunday 16 to Wednesday 19 October 2016 - Programme
- Dispersal of the adult portion of the Blelack AA herd (75 lots) on Monday 17 October 2016 at 12.15pm
- Complete dispersal of the Blelack Charolais herd (89 lots) on Tuesday 18 October at 3.15pm
- Dispersal of the Guthrie herd of Charolais cattle (17 head) after Blelack dispersal
- Dispersal of the entire spring calving portion of the Woodhall Simmental herd (approx 50 lots) on behalf of Mr Hector Macaskill, to be held on Tuesday 18 October 2016.
- Dispersal of the entire Blelack Beef Shorthorn herd at Stirling on Saturday 12th November (65 lots)
- Dispersal of the Carlhurlie herd of pedigree AA Cattle (Excs of the late AR Grieve) at Stilring - Monday 21st November (120 lots)
- Accommodation - Find hotels & B&Bs in the Stirling area
- Herd Health Declaration Forms for each breed can be downloaded from the links below and should be sent direct to the relevant breed society
Beef Shorthorn - British Blue - Charolais - Simmental - Blonde - Limousin - Aberdeen-Angus - Salers -Hereford - Luing - Highland
- NBA Terms and Conditions relating to Charolais, Simmental, Limousin and Beef Shorthorn