The world-famous Perth Bull Sales were established in 1865. They now take place at the company's new headquarters at Stirling and in July 2012 were officially renamed as the Stirling Bull Sales to reflect the new location. The pedigree bull sales are held in October, February and May each year. The sales attract thousands of visitors from home and abroad and are an integral part of the farming calendar. The main pedigree breeds comprise Aberdeen-Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Charolais, Simmental, Limousin, British Blue, British Blonde and Salers.
- Accommodation - Find hotels & B&Bs in the Stirling area
- Herd Health Declaration Forms for each breed can be downloaded from the links below and should be sent direct to the relevant breed society
Beef Shorthorn - British Blue - Charolais - Simmental - Blonde - Limousin - Aberdeen-Angus - Salers - Hereford - Luing
- NBA Terms and Conditions relating to Charolais, Simmental, Limousin and Beef Shorthorn
- Monday 23rd November at Stirling Agricultural Centre - Dispersal Sale of the Ballathie Herd of 60 pedigree Aberdeen-Angus and Charolais cattle plus 100 spring calving LimX & AAX cows. Click here to download catalogue
- Stirling Bull Sales February 2016 Sunday 31st January, Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd February (Aberdeen-Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Hereford, Limousin, Luing, British Blue and British Blonde).
- Second week: Sunday 14th, Monday 15th and Tuesday 16th February 2016 (Charolais, Simmental and Salers) Click here to enter online
- May Sale of Pedigree Bulls and Females Monday 2nd May 2016
- September Sale of Pedigree Females Saturday 10th September 2016
- Dispersal of the adult portion of the Blelack Aberdeen-Angus herd and major reduction sale of the Blelack Charolais herd will take place during Stirling Bull Sales in October 2016