The world-famous Perth Bull Sales were established in 1865. They now take place at the company's new headquarters at Stirling and in July 2012 were officially renamed as the Stirling Bull Sales to reflect the new location. The pedigree bull sales are held in October, February and May each year. The sales attract thousands of visitors from home and abroad and are an integral part of the farming calendar. The main pedigree breeds comprise Aberdeen-Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Charolais, Simmental, Limousin, British Blue, British Blonde and Salers.
- Accommodation - Find hotels & B&Bs in the Stirling area
- Herd Health Declaration Forms for each breed can be downloaded from the links below and should be sent direct to the relevant breed society
Beef Shorthorn - British Blue - Charolais - Simmental - Blonde - Limousin - Aberdeen-Angus - Salers - Hereford - Luing
- Stirling Bull Sales February 2015 - 150th Anniversary Show and Sale - Click here for Programme of Events
- Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd February: Aberdeen-Angus, Beef Shorthorn, Hereford, Limousin and Luing
- Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th February: Simmental, Charolais, Salers, British Blue and Blonde
- Press Accreditation
All press MUST be accredited to cover HRH The Princess Royal’s visit to the Stirling Bull Sales on the afternoon of Monday 2nd February 2015.
To apply for credentials, please email Jenny Kumar on email@example.com with your name, mobile, the media outlet you represent and arrival time.
Once approved, please collect your assigned press badge from the catalogue/media table in the concourse on arrival